UK Immigration

UK Immigration

Innovator Visa:

You can apply for this visa if you have minimum £50,000 to invest in United Kingdom and you have a unique business idea that is new in the market and beneficial for the economy of United Kingdom.

This visa is initially granted for 3 years and can be extended for multiple times. However, you can apply for settlement (Indefinite leave to remain) after completing first 3-year tenure in UK.

Visit Visa:

If you want to apply for a business visit, tourist visa, or want to attend your graduation ceremony in UK; our experts will assist you throughout the procedure in minimum possible time.

Post Study Work Permit (PSW):

If you are an International students and have completed your studies, but worried how to apply for “Post Study work permit” then we are here to help.