Master of Business Administration (MBA) From Buckinghamshire New University
ABOUT PROGRAM AND UNIVERSITY:
This one year International MBA is taught by the CGL and will be assessed and Awarded by the Buckinghamshire New university (BUCKS) which is a Government or Public university in United Kingdom and awarded with the “Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Sliver Standard” because of its diverse internationally focused research and teaching excellence.
Students will study the same syllabus and contents as regular student are taught on-campus in the Buckinghamshire New University, and awarded with the same degree as on-campus students are entitled. MBA Graduates will be invited to attend their Graduation Ceremony in United Kingdom and will have a lifetime access to Alumni network of the Buckinghamshire New University and Alumni support center of the University free of cost.
For admission in MBA program, applicants must have to meet one of the following requirement:
- 2 years B.com/BA/BSc from a recognized university.
- UK Level 7 Diploma in any subjects (Duration of MBA is 8 months for holders of Level 7)
- UK Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline.
- UK Level 6 Diploma in any subjects.
- 3 years Bachelor degree from United Kingdom, Europe or any English speaking country.
- 4 years Bachelor degree from a recognized university (in any subjects) or have any 2 years Bachelor + 2 years Master degree
Applicants without the required education, would be considered on case by case basis if he or she has 3+ years of work experience.
For Free Assessment,
Center of Global Leadership (CGL)
Office 34, 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault, Ilford, Essex IG6 3SZ, UK
+44 7452 105 604
+44 (0)20 3432 1740
Please Visit: www.thecgl.org.pk
INTERNATIONAL CHAPTERS & NETWORKING
CONNECT WITH US